- “Am I at my best?”
- “Do I deserve to be in this position?”
- “Am I good enough?”
- "How can there be more trust, accountability and challenge in my team?”
- “How can I get the best out of my team?”
- "This should be more fun and less stress!"
- “How can my team trust me?”
- “I have ambitious goals, but how do my team and I achieve them?”
- Cultivate your individual and your team’s potential, increase capacity, competence and growth.
- Get to the core of who you are as a leader, so you are clear on your values and purpose.
- Transform how you lead based on data and receive open feedback from your key stakeholders.
- Become more self-aware and release your brilliance in all areas of your life.
- Tap into flow states consistently so you can achieve more with greater ease and avoid burnout.
- Enable team flow within your team so everyone performs at optimal levels with greater vitality and enjoyment in life.
- Supercharge your health and wellbeing by accelerating your development across the five domains of balance - physical, mental, emotional, intuition and spiritual.
- And ultimately, step into the powerful and impactful leader you are.
CHARLIE MACK, CEO CRANSTOUN
TIM MURNANE – PUNCH CONSULTING ENGINEERS
- They know things are good now but understand there is an abundant of untapped potential yet to be realised.
- They want to explore the upper edges of their potential further and gain the tools to perform at peak levels consistently and with greater enjoyment.
- Value an objective and honest view with a combination of support and challenge from a coach who wants the best for them.
- They are committed to sustained behavioural change and willing to leave their comfort zones to expand their edge and achieve the impossible.
- Want to get results faster than figuring it out alone.
- They want a coach who will become a partner and support them through their journey.
- They are people who realise as leaders, they can positively influence many people's lives, and they lean into that responsibility with courage, vulnerability and integrity.