Developing high potential leaders in talent driven organisationsLinkedIn Profile
David is a skilled business executive with a proven record in both domestic and international markets, David has extensive consulting, coaching, and leadership experience, with expertise in business and financial management, as well as leadership development and organizational change.
David has personally worked with clients on a variety of issues, including:
- 9-to-18 month Executive Coaching programs for high potential senior executives, developing Vice Presidents and above for their next-level role.
- Design and delivery of the flagship 4-day Leadership Development program for all District Managers of a #1 category U.S. national retailer (1,100+ stores; 22,000 employees) to foster better strategic thinking by leaders and managers, improved in-store customer experience, and greater in-store sales.
- Turnaround change management for 26,000 employees of a Fortune 500 US financial services corporation, developing a customer-focused culture in a climate that had undergone extensive rationalization.
- Leading the creation of the first executive Leadership Development program for 3,000 senior executives of a Fortune 50 global investment bank, bringing together select high potential executives to engage and develop them as the firm’s leaders of the 21st century.
- Research and analysis of the key factors of loyalty-driven sales to support a Fortune 100 global food and beverage firm’s bid to secure a 10-year supply contract with a leading quick service franchise (16,000+ outlets nationwide).
Specialties: leadership development, management development, executive coaching, succession planning, leadership selection, high potential development, and 360 feedback.
Join Other High Performers
Exceptional performance in all areas of life. It starts with a 15-minute connection chat.