On this Episode of Unbound Conversations
Jordan has hosted a Top 50 iTunes podcast for over 14 years, making The Jordan Harbinger Show one of the most popular podcasts in the world. He has an obsession with body language, persuasion, influence, social psychology, and networking, which he talks about in this episode. Jordan also shares tales from the road (including being kidnapped in Mexico & Serbia), his most important life lesson learned whilst in the former Yugoslavia, how to nurture long-term relationships, and why he intends to work less in 2023 and put family first.
Listen to the Episode
About the Guest
A former Wall Street attorney, Jordan speaks five languages and spent several years abroad in Europe and the developing world, including South America, Eastern Europe, and theMiddle East. He has also worked for various governments and NGOs overseas, travelled through war zones, and been kidnapped – twice. He'll tell you the only reason he's still alive and kicking is because of his ability to talk his way into (and out of) just about any type of situation.
His podcast, The Jordan Harbinger Show, has over 5 million downloads per month and features a wide array of guests like Kobe Bryant, Moby, Tony Hawk, and Simon Sinek, to name a few. In addition to hosting The Jordan Harbinger Show, Jordan is a consultant for law enforcement, military, and security companies and is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Northern California Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
- How to be popular, gain confidence and master negotiation
- The time Jordan got kidnapped twice in Mexico and Serbia – and the tactics he used to make it out alive!
- How to create and maintain relationships with people for success in life
- Tips for fast tracking the corporate ladder climb
- Experiences from his travels in East Germany, Serbia and North Korea
- The importance of getting off the hamster wheel, spending more time with family and working less