On this Episode of Unbound Conversations
Mark believes that any individual, team, or company can unlock 20X performance with the right tools and training. Mark joins the show to share some key insights he has learnt alongside his journey of building the mental toughness, spirtual practice and the presence of a Navy SEAL.
Tune into this episode to learn more about Mark’s “5 Mountains of accelerated development as a whole person” training framework, how to stick to a consistent daily spiritual practice, being a change agent, and why it is Mark’s mission to influence over 100 million people through his work.
Listen to the Episode
About the Guest
After a successful 20 year career as a Navy SEAL and SEAL Commander, Mark was hired by the Navy to create a nationwide coaching and leadership program for the SEALs. He is also the author of five best-selling books, including his latest book ‘Staring Down The Wolf: 7 Leadership Commitments That Forge Elite Teams’.
He is the host of Mark Divine’s Unbeatable Mind and he is the founder of 5 successful companies: Unbeatable Mind, SEALFIT, NavySEALs.com, USCrossFit, and the award winning Coronado Brewing Company in California.
His company, Unbeatable Mind, helps millions of people achieve their full potential in life and business through their free training resources and advanced training programs for leaders, corporate teams, coaching professionals, and high-achieving individuals.
- Lessons learnt from Zen meditation, mantras, and having a consistent daily practice
- How to develop a healthy relationship with technology and self belief
- Gaining control of the monkey mind and moving the body and mind out of the hyper-arousal and hyper-distracted state
- What we can learn from Navy SEAL training
- What leaders in organisations need to know about leading the current generation
- The difference between Marks teaching versus Jocko Willinck and David Goggins