On this Episode of Unbound Conversations
Dan is a friend and we both just spoke with raw honesty here and we talk about how through just being ourselves and our speaking our truth will lead to massive positive ripples in our lives and for those around us. We explore how we can build healthy relationships built on love, built on realness, no bullshit. We also delve into the power of giving yourself the permission to do what you want, why we need to spend more time out in the wild, and some of the full open-hearted connections Dan has built with his own dad.
Listen to the Episode
About the Guest
Dan Doty is deeply steeped in nature and committed to practising and sharing work that brings our wildness and our love out into the open. Dan has spent substantial time as a wilderness therapy guide, an inner city high school teacher, the director of hit hunting show Meateater, and was the creative founder of EVRYMAN.
He's been a 3-time guest on the Joe Rogan experience, has been featured in Tim Ferriss' books, and has given talks around the world on masculinity. He currently runs intensive programs with small groups of dads and men who aspire to be dads.
- Supporting men and boys in our society today
- Exploring the male archetype
- Being true to your inner core and self
- Setting conditions and a psychologically safe space to be open and vulnerable
- How Dan has coached thousands of men through his program at EVRYMAN
- Lessons learned from being out in the wilderness